|Page (1) of 1 - 01/15/14||email article||print page|
Insurance Executives Join EvoSure Advisory Board(January 15, 2014)
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
EvoSure, a technology company dedicated to providing a direct linkage between insurance brokers and commercial underwriters leading to highly profitable business development, today announced the expansion of its Advisory Board to include several new members, including some of the commercial insurance industrys leading business and technology innovators.
Joining the EvoSure advisory board are:
- Michael Boyle, a 30-year veteran in the financial services, insurance and software industries. He has served in executive C-level positions at Merrill Lynch, Robertson Stephens, Allstate, and Aflac. He has served on the Board of Directors for a number of insurance companies and also served for six years on the Board of the MIB.
- Richard Cagney, a Principal at Cagney Research Group, a firm that provides clarity to institutional money managers who invest in the insurance industry by facilitating the exchange of key information between insurance experts and investors and introducing institutional investors to insurance experts with unbiased views into the industry. He is also a Founder of the Insurance Distribution Network.
- Michael Corey, the Managing Partner at MJC Ventures, Inc., with 40 years of experience in executive search in the insurance industry. He specializes in financial services and all lines of insurance and health care and has recruited over 2,000 executives and consultants worldwide in the private sector and not-for-profit organizations. Mike was recently elected to the board of the American College, the largest non-traditional academic institution in the financial services industry. He is also a Founder of the Insurance Distribution Network.
- John Scully, a Founder and Principal at the Insurance Distribution Network. John Scully began his insurance career after 10 years in the NFL and 10 years in commercial music production. He held executive positions with Brown & Brown, AIG, AIG Benefits, CV Starr and Aflac. He currently advises insurance brokerages and carriers on distribution strategies and partnerships.
- Gina Helfrich, Director at Harvard College Women's Center. Gina earned a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Emory University and has spent her career in higher education as an expert in womens, gender, and diversity issues. Currently Director of the Womens Center at Harvard, she promotes womens participation and leadership in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, as well as entrepreneurship and business.
EvoSures Advisory Board assists the company with strategic matters, makes introductions, and participates in EvoSures rollout of recently announced RiskPlace(TM), the commercial insurance industrys first and largest online network of underwriters and brokers.
The deep strategic, operational, and insurance industry-specific expertise from these leaders brings a tremendous advantage to our customers and our team, said Matt Foran, co-founder and CEO of EvoSure. We are thrilled to have this group of veterans join us as we continue to build out EvoSure as a company and work with leading insurers and brokers to deploy our RiskPlace platform in the market.
When I first met Matt and the EvoSure team and saw their RiskPlace platform in action, it was clear to me that their vision would forever transform the way the commercial insurance industry does business, said new EvoSure advisor Michael Boyle. RiskPlace is a powerfuI way for brokers and carriers to improve their relationships, work together on the right risks, and drive overall premium growth. I look forward to working with the company as they achieve their vision.
The new members join an elite Advisory Board at EvoSure that includes CEO at Accedex Mike Cook, Principal Architect at HomeAway Bryon Jacob, Director of User Experience at Bazaarvoice Josh Peterson, and Director of Product Management at Visible Health Chris LaCava. More information on the EvoSure team can be found at the EvoSure website.
EvoSure recently announced RiskPlace, a web-based platform that provides the industrys first and largest online network of brokers and underwriters designed to improve the quality of transactions in the commercial insurance market. By streamlining the way in which carrier appetites are created, maintained, and communicated, RiskPlace improves working relationships and decreases wasted time through win/win interactions. RiskPlace is delivered as a software as a service application through modern browsers. Annual subscriptions are available by contacting the company at http://www.evosure.com.
With over 30 years of commercial insurance experience, the EvoSure team has lived the problems that have challenged both brokers and underwriters in the industry for years. Through RiskPlace, EvoSure is enabling leading brokers and insurers to improve interactions through a modern, web-based platform that helps both parties find the right partners for profitable transactions while building upon the relationships that make the industry thrive and grow. EvoSure is privately funded and based in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit http://www.evosure.com and follow @RiskPlace on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11489205.htm.