|Page (1) of 1 - 09/03/14||email article||print page|
MAGIX Presents the New Sequoia 13(September 03, 2014)
(PRWEB) September 03, 2014
Yet another milestone in the development of professional software solutions for audio production, broadcasting and mastering. The latest generation of Sequoia sets new standards in the field of high-definition DAWs and offers comprehensive loudness functions based on EBU R128/ITU-R BS.1771, extensive improvements to the Spectral Cleaning feature, flexible plug-in routing, a realtime AAC/MP3 preview plug-in and continuing development to achieve the highest possible levels of flexibility, performance and efficiency.
Main fields of application for Sequoia 13
- Professional editing tools for Classic Productions: Perfect workflows due to Multi-synchronous Cut and Source Destination Cut
- Optimally integrated in Broadcast workflows and comprehensive loudness functions based on EBU R128/ITU-R BS.1771
- Video import/export and video capture as an ideal basis for successful post production
- Perfect mastering thanks to 100% sound neutrality & fidelity: Transparency, neutrality, spaciousness and retention of transients even during intense digital editing processes, the sound retains its acoustic nuances thanks to full bit transparency.
- Professional Restoration Tools like Spectral Cleaning and many high-quality effects for brilliant editing results with any audio material
- Object editing: Complete editing at object level, including effects, plug-ins, timestretching, pitchshifting, AUX sends and automation. Completely non-destructive & real-time!
New highlights heres what makes Sequoia 13 special
- Loudness normalization according to EBU R128/ITU-R BS.1771
- Loudness Range (LRA) Normalization
- Loudness normalization in batch processing, watch folder and database export (DAVID DigAS and SCISYS dira!Highlander)
- Quality Integration Services (QIS): Watch folders, process and convert files automatically
- Tue Peak limiter for sMax11
- Calculate loudness and analyze audio in file manager calculated loudness values and their histories are displayed in the loudness meter
- Compact display of loudness
- ISRC in broadcast wave files according to EBU Tech 3352
- Free plug-in routing and multiple usage of plug-ins
- Improved mixer/effect routing, e. g. routing is retained even when the workstation being used does not have enough audio outputs
- Realtime MP3/AAC preview plug-in for mastering and Mastered for iTunes
- New functions for Spectral Cleaning, e. g. single/multi-track editing, calculate button, ENTER to close the dialogue
Pricing and availability:
Sequoia 13 is now available from MAGIX for $ 2.975.00 (taxes not included) and great deals on upgrades are available for owners of previous versions.
System requirements MAGIX Sequoia 13
Professional solutions from MAGIX
MAGIX is an internationally active provider of software, online services and digital contents for use with multimedia products and services for personal and business communication. MAGIX offers private and professional users a technologically demanding and at the same time user-friendly range of software, online services and digital contents for design, editing, presentation and archiving of digital photos, videos, music, documents and websites.
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 1442 351035
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12141349.htm.