|Page (1) of 1 - 02/28/12||email article||print page|
ModCloth Increases Online Revenue With Marin Software Ad Management PlatformOnline Fashion and Decor Retailer Boosts Paid Search Revenue by 23 Percent After Deploying Marin Software (February 28, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/12 -- Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced ModCloth increased its paid search revenue by 23 percent after leveraging Marin Software Enterprise Edition to optimize their search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. ModCloth, one of America's most popular e-retailers of independent designer fashion and décor, chose Marin due to the platform's robust feature set and proven ability to deliver financial lift. Through Marin, ModCloth also reduced the cost-per-click (CPC) of paid search ads by 14 percent and decreased time spent on reporting and bidding by more than 30 percent.
- ModCloth invests extensively in paid search with the dual purpose of growing the company's online presence and international footprint. With growing investment, however, the marketing team found themselves spending too much time on basic campaign management and reporting tasks to effectively scale their paid-search program. Consequently, ModCloth deployed Marin Software's market leading ad management platform to optimize its paid search marketing campaigns.
- After a thorough evaluation of leading online advertising management platforms on the market, ModCloth selected Marin Software Enterprise Edition due to the platform's robust feature set and proven ability to deliver financial return.
- Through Marin Software, ModCloth is able to create automated alerts and reports, edit bids directly within the reporting interface, easily expand keywords, and target specific geographic locations much more efficiently. Increased visibility and powerful analytics allow ModCloth to recognize areas of growth and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- After deploying Marin Software, ModCloth experienced a 23 percent increase in paid search revenue, 14 percent decrease in CPC, 30 percent reduction in time spent on reporting, and a six-fold increase in keywords under management.
- Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies the world's leading online ad management platform for search, social, display and mobile marketing. On average, Marin customers experience 20 percent financial lift as a result of deploying Marin.
- "As one of the fastest growing e-retailers, we needed a platform to support our online advertising efforts," said Theresa Rockovich, search marketing specialist at ModCloth. "The time savings that Marin has generated allowed us to focus on expanding our paid search program, and since deploying Marin we've grown keywords under management six-fold, while increasing revenues and ROI in the process. Marin delivered efficiencies for our program, resulting in a 23% increase in revenues from paid search."
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, social, display, and mobile marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company's flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns for over 1,500 customers managing more than $3.5 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
ModCloth.com is an innovative online retailer specializing in independent women's fashion and decor. They've attracted a large, devoted following through engaging promotions on the ModCloth Blog and social networks. Their mission is to democratize the fashion industry and change the way clothing is produced, sold, and even marketed by empowering independent designers, style bloggers, and their own community through programs like Be the Buyer, (which allows customers to vote items from emerging designers into production). The company is founded by husband and wife team Susan Gregg Koger and Eric Koger.
Kari Moe Straley
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Marin Software, online advertising management platform, ModCloth, Marin Software Enterprise Edition, Sales,Advertising,Marketing,Sales & Marketing,Internet,Search,Management,Display,Marketwire, ,Financial,Lifestyle,